Coronavirus update 24th March 2020. 1st Self Access Storage
Following on from the Prime Minister’s statement on the evening of Monday 23rd March 2020, our governing body (The Self Storage Association) has confirmed that storage and warehousing has not been included in the list of businesses identified for closure. However:
– We have taken the steps to cancel, with immediate effect, the courier services we offer in all branches
– Our reception rooms are still manned but we only allow 1 person in at a time, whilst observing the 2m distance rule
– Even though our branches remain open, only essential services and businesses providing these services are allowed to visit
– We will interact with all customers as remotely as possible. Please call us during office hours if you have specific queries
– Please think twice about visiting our storage branches
We are closely monitoring all Government & 3rd party advice and will send any relevant updates in due course.